YOUR FIRST VISIT TO COASTAL JAW SURGERY
WE ARE 100% COMMITTED TO MAKING YOUR VISIT TO OUR OFFICE COMFORTABLE AND AS EASY AS POSSIBLE.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- An introductory conversation, where we will listen to your needs, concerns and expectations
- A focused dental exam
- Comfort. Relax in reclining chairs to make your time in the chair as restful as possible
- Entertainment. Enjoy patient testimonials, doctors answering frequently asked questions, the Wellness hour, and more while you receive the highest quality dental care.
- Necessary low radiation digital and 3D X-Rays
- After your initial examination is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommendations to improve your dental health. You will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate.
- One of our patient care coordinators will meet with you to discuss all of our financing and payment options to make your treatment affordable.
- We’ll schedule your next appointment for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
WHAT TO BRING
For your first visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms (you can complete those forms by clicking the button on the right side of this page)
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance).
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
Also, please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) Or if you require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
NEW PATIENT INFO
CALL (727) 877-0011
Quick Contact Form
FLEXIBLE FINANCING & PAYMENT OPTIONS
We are pleased to offer several options for patient financing (including 0% for 12 months!). We offer subject to approval :
Carecredit® Healthcare Financing
Lending Club Patient Financing
GreenSky® Patient Financing